Follow Paddleguidedotcom on Twitter

Thread: Adventure World Expo 2012 (AWE 2012) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Administrator info@paddleguide.com's Avatar

Adventure World Expo 2012 (AWE 2012) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ADVENTURE WORLD EXPO 2012

Press Release
    18th February, 2012

The Adventure World Expo is a sports and adventure show featuring more than 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest sports and adventure related products and specialized services from cycling, undersea sports, water sports, backpacking, sky adventures, extreme sports, rally & motor sports, mountaineering, cave exploration, fishing & tackles and many more for the general public this coming 2nd to 4th March 2012 at the Shah Alam Convention Center (SACC), Selangor.

The event hopes to connect event exhibitors with an exciting range of sports activities, products and services to the visitors to the show. AWE will be an exciting solution in providing the perfect platform to expose the general public to the wide range of activities available at the expo. The event also offers for trade visitors to do business, make new contacts and find new support services from the participating exhibitors and in turn allows them to connect with local sports adventure companies and operators to collaborate and invest on the future of adventure sports not only in Malaysia but also internationally. This will help increase the momentum of sport adventure activity and increase the participation of the public with the availability of more companies and operators.

Throughout the expo, visitors will have the opportunity to participate in the many activities related to sports and adventure such as indoor rock climbing, paintball challenge, scuba pool tryouts, archery games Orbing Ball, plus having a chance to win many prizes that is up for grabs in the lucky draw contest within the three day expo. Apart from that, the expo will also hold talks and seminars form adventurer speakers sharing their experience of wildlife adventure, epic journey along with tips and secrets with the audience.

As the exclusive official sports and travel expo in Malaysia, Adventure World Expo (AWE2012) aims to be one of the top adventure expo in the region. Our goal to achieve many firsts in outdoor adventure sports in Malaysia and also internationally, AWE2012 hopes to be one of the premier events in the sports activity calendar for all adventure sports enthusiasts alike. AWE2012 will also step further in the context of promoting and educating the public on the various activities that are already available to them here.

With Malaysia’s 27 million in population, there will be a high demand of adventure sports and recreation activities that will increase the need for sources of information on listing of available adventure sports companies and operators to cater to the needs of the public. As such, AWE2012 will be the best platform to connect avid sports enthusiast and first time adventurers to get not only information on the available sports activities but also get great offers and discounts on products and services offered here.

The AWE2012 will be the starting point of a variety of sports activity for the public to explore and take part in the many different adventure options that are available there. So make a date with us this coming 2nd - 4th March, 2012 and explore the exciting activities waiting for you at AWE2012!

For more information regarding AWE2012, please login to our website http://www.paddleguide.com/awe

ASIAEVENTS EXSIC SDN BHD
    50-1, Jalan Kuchai Maju 6, Kuchai Business Park,
    Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 KUALA LUMPUR.
    TEL 603 7980 9902 FAX 603 7980 4902
    EMAIL info@mide.com.my
    Attached Images Attached Images

lloydpat

Adventure World Expo 2012 AWE 2012 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Heres the report of my trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

For guys seeking Asian brides I guess Malaysia isnt the obvious choice of destination. However, its a pretty interesting place, and well worth a visit.

I was only there for a week, and I didnt meet any ladies. Still, I did a little investigation of the dating scene. More on that later .